The building that will be housing the new Filter hit a bit of a snag in the Department of Zoning, which is why you haven’t heard from us in a while. Rest assured, though, the Zoning Board of Appeals has given the building a green light and we had a successful preliminary intake meeting with the Green Permit Program Wednesday. We are on pace to achieve a Silver rating under the revised LEED v3.0 rating system! Expect another update in a couple of weeks.
the official blog of moss
- RT @ChicagoArchitec: Happy Halloween! Chicago’s City Parks: Ghosts of Cemeteries Past | The Chicago Architecture Blog http://t.co/HBS6k201… 12 hours ago
- Eyes FROM the street designtaxi.com/news/370384/In… @designtaxi 12 hours ago
- RT @tomdyckhoff: "How pretty do you have to be to work on a building site?" Jeannette Winterson on a rather sexist building hoarding http:/… 14 hours ago
- RT @Dezeen: CaTable has now gone into production and is available to purchase: dezeen.com/2014/04/24/cat… #design http://t.co/5KwBdMbGe1 1 day ago
- Cahokia: a city built around monuments to the dead bit.ly/1tC8Vaw Spooky Architecture http://t.co/hPqIkgWzTj 1 day ago
2 sparrows alternative materials architects artwalk available to the masses barnwood beer bicycle rides bikes boycott brew brewery brick buildings as trees cars chicago dallas dill pickle coop eco eco-friendly edible energy efficient erie center lofts ethics farm filter food green architect green permit program industrial chic insulation lakeview lakeview master plan LEED lincoln park loft logan square michigan milwaukee ave lofts moss design paradigm shift PARK(ing) Day parking parking meters parks passive house planning press project completion! public space put a bird on it rainbow oaks restaurant ravenswood reclaimed materials reclaimed wood furniture recycling residential restaurant restaurant design river north san diego strawbale sustainable design sustainable habitat tear down this highway traverse city ubiquitous upcycle urban agriculture urban design urban farm video waste time in your car water hazard wicker park