Its been nice here at wordpress.com, but the strawville blog is pulling up stakes and migrating over to our new website. You can find all the archives and new posts at the brand new strawville. If you’re a current blog subscriber please re-sign up on the new blog (Just enter your email in the left column of the page). Come on!
the official blog of moss
- Emily filed the wall with Detroit research! instagram.com/p/ZZDSGKwhVF/ 2 days ago
- Our rebuttal to @nytimes Is Your Kitchen A Health Hazard? We say no; in fact the opposite: Kitchens are good for you! goo.gl/syjZG 2 weeks ago
- Approved! saigonsisters instagram.com/p/Y20Wv9whZN/ 2 weeks ago
- RT @chicagodetours: How to make streets friendly and not freaky: bit.ly/11YHYh7 @ccc_scoop @greenfieldjohn @streetsblogCHI 2 weeks ago
- Fascinating design fact: Napoleon's death may have been hastened by the hue of his favorite wallpaper. goo.gl/o0uVp 2 weeks ago
2 sparrows alternative materials architects available to the masses brick chicago dill pickle coop edible energy efficient erie center lofts ethics filter food lakeview lakeview master plan LEED lincoln park loft logan square michigan milwaukee ave lofts moss design paradigm shift PARK(ing) Day parking meters parks project completion! public space put a bird on it reclaimed materials reclaimed wood furniture restaurant restaurant design river north strawbale sustainable design sustainable habitat tear down this highway traverse city ubiquitous upcycle urban agriculture urban farm waste time in your car wicker park